Thursday, November 12, 2009

Caribbean Home Expo, St. Martin/St. Maarten

Tonight, I am flying to St. Maarten to attend the Caribbean Home Expo, 2009 which will open tomorrow, Friday 13th November 2009 at Sonesta Maho Beach Convention Center.

I am fully prepared, packed and ready to have a good showing at CHE 2009....well i.e. if all my pieces arrive in good shape.

The OECS_EDU office in Dominica, was instrumental in securing funding for their client companys who were willing to attend this expo. I decided to do the show on the heels of attending Expo Caguas because I am familiar with this show having attended the premier show in 2006. I found it fairly successful and I feel now is a good time to return. I made a few friends and contacts and it will be great to reestablish those links.

Here's hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment