Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Potter's House display at Caribbean Home Expo 2009

At my booth during the expo.
Visitors to my booth appreciating the items.
A grouping of three votive candle holders in red,green and yellow with black designs.
The green vase
Incense oil burner
I played with a new design on a group of three plates various sizes.
nesting set of bowls

Oh great eyes! Vase red, green and yellow

I followed my instincts and decided to concentrate mainly on candleholders in three different sizes as a set. Thanks to an idea given to me last year by Lynn Nelson. As it turned out, my booth was next to a wonderful lady from St. Maarten who makes candles. She quite liked the pieces and encouraged her mom, who, like her owns a shop on St. Maarten. Between the two of them they took most of my pieces, especially the votive candle holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment