Monday, September 7, 2009

A new beginning

I woke up this morning to the beautiful site of the sun, shedding it's first light over the horizon. Looking at the powerful glow of orangy red and bright golden yellow against the cloudy early morning, gave me a burst of energy to carry me through the day. I have been able to enjoy both the sun and the moon in their glory. Nature is doing it's thing without being asked, it's always on time and always perfect. Can I accomplish that? To woke without being asked. There is much I need to accomplish today. It's the first day of the new academic year. Baby Stara is donning her crisp new uniform for the very first time in her life. She is entering nursery 2 at the Mcknight daycare. Kande, my 12 year old is off to 2nd form at the Washington Archibald High School. The batteries in my camera died so I have no photos to show of how gorgeous they looked at this time.

I will have time on my hands to begin setting up my gallery, The Potter's House at it's new location - Spencer Cameron Building - on North Independance square in Basseterre. But first, I have had no access to internet since I moved and I do hope that it will be installed soon, I have so missed checking my emails and blogging.

I am looking forward to getting back to making pottery. I'll continue to share with you as much as I can.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support.

2 comments: